Integrative Medicine is one of the fastest-growing fields in medicine these days and we would like to introduce you to it this year.
The bootcamp is a very good starting block for people new in the area of Integrative Medicine as well as a thorough overview of those who have been working in the field for some time.
It aims to provide a working knowledge of many of the areas that Integrative Medicine focuses on. The course runs over 3 days and allows practitioners to implement what they have learnt on day 4 already.
Integrative Medicine Bootcamp Topics covered include:
- Adrenal stress and related medical issues, clinical and laboratory assessment
- Bioidentical Hormones, Lab testing and compounding
- Breast cancer prevention
- Cardiometabolic health
- Correcting nutritional deficiencies induced by pharmaceuticals
- Estrogen genomics
- Gut repair and Importance of Gut in immune system regulation
- Heavy metal toxicity and detoxification
- Herb/drug interactions
- Hormone ratios
- Introduction to age management
- Mechanisms of ageing
- Mitochondrial health and energy restoration
- Nutrigenomics and telomere function
- Prebiotics, probiotics, dysbiosis
- Raw ingredients for a nutritional program, fatty acids and amino acids
- Recipes for healthy ageing
- Skin health and hormones
- Thyroid health
- Weight loss and calorie restriction mimetics